Drone Laws Around The World

Goldflash

I found a very comprehensive map of the countries in the world that have drone laws. America is one of the most lax along with Sweden. If you go international with your photography, this is must-have information.

Kuki

This is very interesting. When it comes to drones, I am torn between the need to respect people's privacy and the importance of freedom. What do you guys think?

ClickExpert

This is very interesting. When it comes to drones, I am torn between the need to respect people's privacy and the importance of freedom. What do you guys think?
Well, there needs to be a balancing act between respecting people's privacy and exercising our freedom. Like @Goldflash mentions, understanding the drone laws in the different countries and the applicable penalties will count.

Goldflash

I think people don't have the "freedom" to invade my privacy. I understand the need for the Google Street View cars, but there is no need for drones to do the same thing in the air.

PictureHub

I am not very fond of drones, but lately, they seem to be gaining popularity. As you mention, it is necessary to familiarize oneself with the applicable laws in a specific area. No one would want to run into problems for not finding out more information!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc