Doing Nudes

Vid Syd

If the job paid enough, like.......VERY enough, would you shoot or pose for nudes? Classy stuff of course, but some people draw the line here.

Davey

I can't see myself ever posing for nudes; and if I'm honest, I can't imagine being asked either. However, I have no problem with shooting nude models. I had to paint nude models in college and it became a non-issue pretty quickly.

Paul Stevens

I doubt it would ever come up in my niche. It would be funny if the folks at city hall started baring it all during meetings. Hey, maybe they could get more citizens to pay attention then. It could work.

Mentee

Well, as long as it won't affect what I'll do in the future. There's still a stigma around people who are in the adult industry no matter how you look at it.

Beck

I doubt it would ever come up in my niche. It would be funny if the folks at city hall started baring it all during meetings. Hey, maybe they could get more citizens to pay attention then. It could work.
Oh, they would pay attention alright. LOL If you vote by looks alone, what better way to make a decision?

Professional nudes, in my opinion, should have filters to improve upon the artistic aspect though.

Starry

No, that's too much for me. I find it overwhelming just thinking about posing for a nude. The pay would probably be that reasonable, especially if only a few people would do it.

Rachel

No, that's too much for me. I find it overwhelming just thinking about posing for a nude.
Same! I get anxious just thinking about it.

@Vid Syd, you'd be surprised at the number of brides who want to do nude/semi-nude photoshoots before their big day. It's usually brought on by a desire to remember how they looked before they got married. I'm okay with that, but I keep it artful rather than overly titillating. My images are sexy without being vulgar. I wouldn't pose nude myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc