DJI's latest Zenmuse P1 and L1

Marc

What do you guys think about DJI's latest releases the Zenmuse P1 and the Zenmuse L1? These work with their commercial drone, the Matrice 300 RTK. The Zenmuse P1 looks particularly promising since it's a full-frame shooter and has interchangeable fixed-focus lenses. I believe it's the first time that DJI has incorporated a full-frame sensor into their models.

Lighthouse

Sounds amazing. There could be many ways to make some money doing freelance work with these models.

Loving all the new tech. they're coming out with.

Rachel

I love the images that these create, but I struggle to operate a drone effectively. It takes a lot of practice. I started with one of DJI's more affordable models and it's a good thing because I've wrecked it more times than I'd like to admit.

SamanthaL.

It's going to be so pricey and way out of my budget, but their Zenmuse line has always been top-notch. I like that the P1 will make nature and travel documentaries safer.

ePIC

That's the dream, right? I'm suitably impressed, but good grief is it WAY out of budget. They make amazing gear that justifies the price though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan