Cool shots in music videos

Marc

Let's share some of the cool shots we've seen in music videos. Here is a video of Depeche Mode playing some of their music "live" (yes, they're miming) and the cool shot starts at around 4:13. The cameraman filmed from underneath Alan Wilder's drum set.
It's an awesome effect.

ePIC

When I think of Depeche Mode, I instantly remember this video and have a laugh.
I guess the videographer was going for high-concept art or something. I never quite understood it myself.

SamanthaL.

I like AFI's First to Love. It's a masterfully done one-shot video. Check it out and let me know what you think because I'm surprised by some of the comments on YouTube.

Reel Media

@Marc, yeah that was a cool shot. I wonder how the camera guy did it?

Every AFI comment section turns into a gossip session about Davey Havok's sexuality, @SamanthaL. I don't think it has anything to do with the video. That's just how his fans are, I guess. I'm like you, I think it's a nice one-shot video. Kudos to the band and the videographer for getting it right.

Rachel

@ePIC, what on earth was that? I originally thought it had to be a show for children until I saw the couple heavily kissing in the background. She had her leg slung over his hip. It all seemed so out of place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc