Conspiracies

Silva

I have always thought that most documentaries that expose a certain conspiracy are kind of staged or fake. Although I am sure there are some genuine ones. What do you guys think?

Mentee

Documentaries concerning conspiracies may have some truth to them, but I think most would have exaggerated information. If it's too exciting, it will be better to research the documentary and see reviews about it.

TruthSeeker

I don't buy that much into conspiracy documentaries either because it's so easy to make up stuff. What you're watching may even give false information. It's a waste of time for me.

Rachel

There are some great ones out there that are educational, but more often I find that the films are incredibly exploitative, and it feels cruel to watch. It's like laughing at them and their mental illness. I just can't do it.

Stephen

I honestly have always thought that the truest conspiracies are the ones they never tell us about. I also think those kinds of documentaries are not entirely real.

Lily Stew

I find conspiracies about aliens fun because even if it's not entirely correct, it will have some truth to it. It tickles the mind and lets me wonder about things I don't know.

Mandy

If it's a political conspiracy, you have to be careful because it can also be a form of propaganda. When sensitive and controversial topics are involved, it would be better to do some further research.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc