Coloring Books

Dominique

What do you guys think about coloring as a way to kill time or as a stress relief method? I recently bought a coloring book full of different designs, but mainly mandalas. I really enjoy it.

Lily Stew

I've previously thought that coloring would be for kids, but I'm wrong about that. It's a good activity that can help people cope with stress, which means adults might need it more. 😂

Derek

I've previously thought that coloring would be for kids, but I'm wrong about that. It's a good activity that can help people cope with stress, which means adults might need it more. 😂
It's been a few years now since the craze of coloring books for adults has started. I personally think it's a great activity for both adults and kids.

Mentee

It's a better way to pass your time instead of scrolling through social media. The activity is beneficial in many ways when you think about it since it nurtures your focus and even helps with hand coordination.

EyeView

I was thinking of what mobile games to play and came across a coloring book app. It gave me the impression that it'll be a peaceful thing to do, so I downloaded that. I think the actual one will be better to have, but this should work for now.

Sweet Takes

I love to color with the children. I don't color when I'm not coloring with them. I know a lot of people that love to color. They say it relaxes them.

Anastasia

I really love coloring, although I don't do it as much as I would like to. Coloring can be a form of stress relief. Plus, it's really fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc