Capturing Shadows

EyeView

The fun thing in still photography is also having the freedom of being able to arrange the objects however you want. Many materials can be used depending on the message. Capturing the shadows of the arranged objects and having a picture of what the shadow is made of makes both images more meaningful. It's like two pictures increasing each other's worth.

Last edited:

ShutterUp

I agree that this is one way a photographer can put on their creative hat. Capturing a captivating photograph doesn't have to be about light; you can enhance composition using the shadows. Have you mastered the art of shadow photography?

EyeView

I agree that this is one way a photographer can put on their creative hat. Capturing a captivating photograph doesn't have to be about light; you can enhance composition using the shadows. Have you mastered the art of shadow photography?
I'm making progress but actually, I can say that it's giving me a hard time. Creating the shadow becomes problematic when you don't have the materials needed. I'm still working it out when it comes to forming complex shadows.

Culture Shot

It'll be interesting to incorporate creepy objects portraying a shadow of something "good." It's like a reveal of the shadow where bad sides are often overlooked in reaching results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc