Best free tools

Rachel

What are some of the best free tools that you can't live without? I think video editing software is worth paying for, but when I first started out I used VSDC pretty heavily. There's a steep learning curve, but it pays off if you hunker down and stick with it. It's a freebie that has more options than others I've run across. What are some of your faves?

Markshot 12

Imovie is what I started learning with. Their tutorials are like "Video Editing For Dummies" It's also good because it's made to be remembered easily. That's what it seems like at least.

Editor

The paid-for tools offer more in terms of functionality, but for amateurs, utilizing the free tools or watching You video tutorials where necessary can help! Yes, there is a steep learning curve, but putting in the work makes a difference!

ePIC

OBS Studio is a fantastic live stream and recording tool. The interface isn't the easiest to use, but you can produce something that's professional grade if you're willing to stick with it. I haven't found another free software tool like this one that allows me to mix together my content from multiple sources. I highly recommend it! OBS Studio is a favorite among many gaming streamers.

Rachel

If you have a family member or friend who wants to play around with photo manipulation then I highly recommend LunaPic. You go the website, upload a pic, and can create tons of cool effects. It's super easy to use. I doubt you'd get professional quality from it though.

Vid Syd

LunaPic is good for beginners or hobbyists. Or people who take making memes more seriously than they should. LOL.

It's a good way to start learning how to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan