Being an all-rounder

ShutterUp

Photography involves many aspects, hence requiring specialization. I have seen people who can take excellent photos, yet they focus more on video production. Is it easy for photographers to put more focus on what generates more income?

Culture Shot

Depending on the photographer's circumstances, some may focus more on projects that can provide better income. It can also vary if the person is still in the process of creating a name for him or herself. If ever I'm in a tight situation, I'd choose to earn first then later focus on the work I love.

ShutterUp

Depending on the photographer's circumstances, some may focus more on projects that can provide better income. It can also vary if the person is still in the process of creating a name for him or herself. If ever I'm in a tight situation, I'd choose to earn first then later focus on the work I love.
A lot of people in the creative industry settle for what earns them a constant income. I would do the same thing if I found myself at crossroads. That is what happens when a hobby turns into a business!

Starry

If you're well off before choosing photography then focusing on your preferred specialization would be easier. However, there are also others who would rather do what they love and just find another source of income. It seems like this kind of decision just vary depending on what the person prioritizes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc