Bad habit

Fairytale Studios

I have a nasty habit of entering into family events and taking over as the photographer and videographer. It's partially foisted upon me, and it's partially my willingness to jump in. It just seems to happen. Then I lose out on enjoying the socializing. Do you guys do this too? How do you break the habit?

ePIC

I immediately go for the greasy foods. Then my hands are too dirty to hold whichever camera is being shoved at me. It sounds silly, but I swear it works.

Kuki

I immediately go for the greasy foods. Then my hands are too dirty to hold whichever camera is being shoved at me. It sounds silly, but I swear it works.
Hahaha that really made me laugh! I am not sure if I would want to do that, but it sounds like it works.

I think my worst habit is procrastination. I am working on it though :)

Carrie

I only do that if I am comfortable with the crowd in the event. Otherwise, I would feel too embarrassed :D As far as breaking a habit is concerned, it takes time and patience. If you try to stop yourself every time you want to do that, it might work.

Vivid

I avoid the camera every time I am at an event where I am not the official cameraman. Family events should be fun for all, so in most cases, we hire the services of a person familiar to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan