Attention On Climate Change

Mentee

Seeing videos on Tedtalk about climate change was one of the things that broadened my awareness of what's happening with the planet. Documentaries can help with this instead of getting a glimpse of knowledge from movies. Do you have any particular ideas that you want to put out there about this topic?

SamanthaL.

I don't think I could artfully handle the topic, but I 100% support those who take it on. I've seen some great documentaries that have had a tremendous impact on my life. I've cut down on my consumption of goods as a result.

Dominique

I think climate change is real and I think the biggest culprit is us, humans. It's sad, but it's true. The amount of fossil fuels used by humans is by far the biggest catalyst.
I agree, and it saddens me that in this day and age, there are people who continue to think that global warming is not real.

Markshot 12

I would work the angle that climate change is something that has happened since the dawn of time, because that is the fact of the matter. We are not the cause of it, but we do exaggerate the situation by the way we live.

Put simply, it will happen with or without us. We can't slow it down but we sure do speed it up.

Carrie

I would work the angle that climate change is something that has happened since the dawn of time, because that is the fact of the matter. We are not the cause of it, but we do exaggerate the situation by the way we live.

Put simply, it will happen with or without us. We can't slow it down but we sure do speed it up.
I beg to differ. If humans hadn't been reproducing at such a fast rate, we wouldn't need to use so many fossil fuels. Therefore, we wouldn't have caused climate change. I believe the biggest reason for it is us.

TruthSeeker

With the awareness of the increase in temperature, I'll focus instead on the remaining things we can do aside from dying. I will cover businesses and politics if ever I will make a documentary about climate change. They're factors that have yet to receive sufficient liability, given their crucial role in this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc