Aspiring vlogger

vlog2020

Hi, I joined this forum as I intend to start a YouTube vlog, basically doing guided walks around English cities and places of interest.
I have noticed that similar vlogs seem to have bad sound quality, and I intend to make it the best I can. I am not particularly technical,
so any advice on equipment needed would be awesome.

Vid Syd

Welcome. I think, in short time, you'll find what you're looking for here.

I like the vloggers who do northern Europe as I like that part of the world visually.

I'll see you around buddy.

vlog2020

Thank you! I have lived in London for a long time, and I think that it is a source of never ending interest. I am still finding things out about the city that I didn't know before, and I'm 50! It would be great to share it with the world.

vlog2020

Hi folks. I know two brothers, who are actually two of my wife's cousins, who for many years have devoted a lot of time and money travelling the world to pursue their hobby of deep sea photography. I am wondering if a good quality underwater video camera is within their small budget?

Chappel

Video cameras that can be used for underwater photography are surprisingly cheap at the basic end of the market. Of course, it depends on how deep they are to be used for, but for a 30m model, with voice control, helmet and accessories included, the Akaso V50 looks very good.

Vivid

As a blogger, the best way to start is to ensure that the video and audio quality are not left to chance. Again, quality doesn't automatically translate to expensive equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc