Are you brand specific?

Pixels

A discussion about the best camera brand is usually very elusive. Undoubtedly, the most prominent brands include Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Pentax, Leica, Fujifilm, and GoPro, among others. I think it is more of which camera suits a person the most, right?

Markshot 12

Many people are brand specific. A friend inherited his dad's tool set which were the Craftsman brand. He kept with that brand because they are high quality and out of loyalty to his dad. Same applies here, I'm sure.

Holly23

It’s actually pretty common to see people owning a specific brand they like. I’m usually open to different brands but Canon is always the first that comes to my mind. I guess subjective impressions of brands are also very important when consider buying new cameras.

Magz

A discussion about the best camera brand is usually very elusive. Undoubtedly, the most prominent brands include Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Pentax, Leica, Fujifilm, and GoPro, among others. I think it is more of which camera suits a person the most, right?
I think I have always been a Canon person. However, over the past few years, I have started warming up to other brands that some of my peers have introduced me to.

Pixels

Like you all say, it is every photographer's natural inclination to have a bias to a brand, and this doesn't change much afterward. I prefer Nikon cameras, but I would purchase equipment from any other brand that I felt was of good quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc