Animals on Set

TheBlueElephant

I think it would be really interesting to work with animals on set, especially dogs. What made me think of this is that last night, my family watched a movie with a dog. In one scene, the dog was supposed to be 'vicious' but his tail was wagging!

Josslyn

That's funny. You cannot always control animals. I don't always notice those things in movies. Good catch! I have photographed many animals with no issues.

TruthSeeker

Hiring animal trainers are necessary in this case because it's no easy job to direct them at the set. Dogs and cats usually get cast in movies, but I wonder how it is for wild animals.

Mandy

It's not always possible to have animals on set, so I admire movies that have pets as the main character. Others use special effects when they want to cast animals because it requires great effort.

Martin Riley

I think dogs wag for different reasons, not just because they're happy. I love animals, but I can't say that I'd ever want to work with them.

Lily Stew

It's not always possible to have animals on set, so I admire movies that have pets as the main character. Others use special effects when they want to cast animals because it requires great effort.
Yeah, that's why a deep admiration for dog trainers! It's hard to potty-train them, so more so with things that involve acting and tricks. Depending on the breed, some are hyper that it'll require great effort to teach anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc