After effects beyond Photoshop

Fairytale Studios

What do you guys use to add after effects to your videos and photos? Photoshop is great, but it's also so tedious and it isn't geared towards Disney and fairy tale themes which is my main niche. I need something that's super quick because I have a fast turnaround time. What else is out there?

ePIC

Check out Luna Pic if you haven't already. It's not fancy, but it's easy to figure out and works right in your web browser. But Disney? Disney effects will require a license, and they're known for suing those who use their material without one.

Rachel

I've always been a hardcore fan of Adobe After Effects, but there's definitely a learning curve. I've used PicMonkey to make quick changes to photos before and it worked out okay.

Marc

I begged a friend to show me how it works in person because I have ADHD and struggle to learn through videos and through reading. I need hands-on training basically. The local community college used to offer hands-on training before COVID-19 hit. Maybe you could look into something like that.

Carrie

I've always been a hardcore fan of Adobe After Effects, but there's definitely a learning curve. I've used PicMonkey to make quick changes to photos before and it worked out okay.
Add me to the list. I am a huge fan of all things Adobe; especially After Effects because I absolutely love motion graphics. It takes time and patience to learn though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan