A great photographer

ShutterUp

What's the difference between a great photo and a great photographer? It's consistency or the ability to replicate a great shot. So what do great photographers do? First of all, they know how to control their camera. Learning the essential features of the camera and your lens will surely take you a while. Later on, you'll understand how this affects the look of the images. I will be glad to hear any additions you may have.

Carlhue

A good photographer can take great photo's from time to time.

A great photographer can take great photo's consistently out of scenes or subjects that, on the surface, look regular. even mundane.

Goldflash

That's pretty good Carl. How about this one?.......If you look at a photograph that is average, you know a great photographer didn't take it. If you see a great photograph, you know an average photographer probably did not take it.

PictureHub

That's pretty good Carl. How about this one?.......If you look at a photograph that is average, you know a great photographer didn't take it. If you see a great photograph, you know an average photographer probably did not take it.
Excellent word-play; I like this. When you look at a poorly-taken photograph, what quickly comes to mind is why whoever took it did such a sub-standard job! It takes a lot of practice to master this art. Experienced photographers are consistent and committed to what they do!

ShutterUp

I think that a great photographer is consistent in what they do. They have learned to review their work and correct the mistakes hence improving their craft. Therefore, they don't rely on photo-editing software to reproduce excellent shots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan